Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Still Waiting...


 Another Letter to My Future Husband


Dear Future Husband,

I really don’t know how to start. The wait is really hard. I feel depressed frequently and upset when i see many people date. I long to meet you someday for I am waiting for God to transform me completely.

I can be very insecure and emotional. That could be the reason I haven’t met you yet is because I need more of HIM than you. I am praying for you that the enemy doesn’t deceive you. I am soaking myself and trying to spend more of my time with HIM, hoping that I would be more like Him. I have a great desire to be a man after His own heart. My mind at present is not according to His will. I have to get rid of so many fantasies which are not worth speaking of. 


 Please do pray that I must meet you as God wants me to meet you, I certainly believe that God has thought of us together. Please don’t rush into giving yourself to another person. Everyday many distractions come on my side too. I am constantly thinking of you. One day when we meet I will give myself to you completely. I will tell you how many times MY SAVIOR Has kept me safe. Maybe it’s because you have prayed for me or your parents have prayed for me. 

Thank you so much for waiting for me. The Lord is preparing our hearts. 

Pray for me as I am praying for you.


Your Future Wife,
Judy


4 comments:

  1. hahahahahaha thank you for your letter i go it at the right time just when i was thinking of you, let me start by saying am born again and Christ is my personal saver, am grateful that you are equipping your self for me to be honest i have not been praying for u, maybe i was carried away by other matters of the world but the most important and amazing thing is that you are falling for HIM, which is a good start.
    There must be a good reason as in to why we haven't meet, but the good thing is that he knows he knows all our deeds and he is going to meet them soon. Once all is set for us you will be my queen and i will be your servant, i will take you all around the world, i will hold your hand everywhere we go, dance with you, give you my chest to rest on and do all that lovers do. So my love stop getting sad face when you see lovers in the house. Go on your knees and call for me. till then i leave you to the first love Christ

    yours faithfully,

    Dakitari Mhudumu

    ReplyDelete
  2. May God's Grace be with you! May He give you the desires of your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May God reward you with your heart's desire according to his will.

    ReplyDelete