Friday, October 24, 2014

As I Wait...


 A Letter to My Future Husband

 To my future husband,

Sing me the Song of Songs with your love. Love me with the fierceness and tenderness that reflects the love of Our Father.

 Unite your heart with Him, so that when our hearts meet, the three become one. Push me to be the woman God is calling me to be. Push me, but be gentle. Push me, but wrap me in your arms when I fail.

 I want to love you with the love of God. I want my heart to be so lost in His love that when our hearts meet they are one in HIM. I want your happiness and well being, even now before I know you. I promise to love you with all I have and to give for you daily.

I will try to forgive when I can and try harder when it seems I can’t. I promise to stand by you every day. 
Forgive me if I fail. Be patient with my faults. Love me at my best and my worst. 

I may get impatient waiting, but I know that as I wait, you are on a journey with God. If you get impatient, don’t give up on me. I’m coming, just know that as you wait God is forming me into the woman He designed.
 
 Please keep me in your prayers as I keep you in mine.


Love you already,
Your future wife,


Judy.


PS: I pray that YOU'll really read this letter.

No comments:

Post a Comment