Saturday, October 12, 2013

Prayer

Lord, I need you, Jesus

I need you to forgive me; I need you in my life, God.

 

I have never known a father’s love, no peace to find in my heart

And I don’t even know if you’re above

I heard a man the other day saying that you died to save us all

And that Jesus was the only way

But I’ve done so much wrong

Lord I know I have sinned

How do I get up from here?

Is this where I begin?

I am going to start with a simple honest prayer

Forgive me Oh Lord 

I know that you’re alive

Because I see you everywhere

Lord, I’m sorry

Forgive me, God

I’ll never bow to another god again

How I’m sorry

Forgive me, God

Please be my God from within

Help me, Lord.

Lord I’m sorry. Forgive me God

I didn’t mean to do it

Lord I’m sorry

Forgive me, God, I didn’t mean to do it God

I need you in my life God.

1 comment: