Monday, February 4, 2013

Me and God

I have known God for more than half my life. I got saved in year 2000. I re-dedicated my life to God in 2002. I have shared a lot of intimate moments with God. I have seen his faithfulness and wonderful surprises throughout my life.

He has surprised me on numerous occasions...ooh yes, and showered me with His blessings. Sometimes He shocked me, and even spoken to me. He has even scared me senselessly...on numerous occassions. He has made my heart skip a beat, I've felt His warm embrace and even felt pour His love on me. I've been deeply in love with Him, so deeply sometimes thinking about me makes me cry.

I  know He is God, and that He'll always remain to be God. I love Him, always have and always will.

Deep within, I long for fellowship with Him, I no longer want to seek answers from Him. All I want is to feel His arms around me, to have my heart so close to His that I can feel His heart beat. I want my heart to beat insync with His. I want deep intimacy with You, God. Forgive my truant and unfaithful nature. :'(

2 comments: