Thursday, September 29, 2011

SCHOOL AGAIN! New challenges.

At the beginning of this year, I had this strong feeling that the year would turn out to be an year of greatness, with so many expectations and resolutions.

Now, being September, I think that the year has been good so far. I have even surpassed my goals and my expectations. I honestly give all the glory to God.

We recently resumed to school. It is good, although the beginning of the semester was quite tough, challenging and stressful. It is not, however, as stressful as it is for the freshers. Most of them, about 80% of them do not have on-campus accomodation. These first-years completed high school last year and they have always been under their parents' wings.  Now that they are away from home, with no accomodation or HELB; life must be really challenging for them.

Still about school, I was moved from my usual quiet and serene hostel that is so close to everything ( the library, classes and our shopping-spree-place). I was transferred to a hostel that is at the other end of the campus. (It is not like am complaining- its better than staying off-campus). With this new hostel comes a new room-mate.

My new room-mate is in her 3rd year of study. She is good- very friendly and quite reserved. I like her quiet nature> she sometimes makes me guilty about my talkative self.

Enough whining, am glad I am now almost done with school. I can't wait to move out of school and my parents' house so that I may have freedom. Freedom to sleep and wake up when I want to.

This too shall come to pass.

2 comments: