Thursday, December 31, 2015

Thanking God for 2016. I thank God for 2015 too!

2015 has been awesome! It was full of nice things and lessons.

In this year, I graduated - twice; in the same year! I still cannot cannot believe it. I give God all the glory for that.

I cannot thank God enough, especially for my masters. The journey was not easy. It took a lot of sacrifice and opportunity cost. Sometimes I slept hungry (mostly because I forgot to eat), I lost friends. Sometimes I would spend 20 hours per day in the library. The sacrifice was real (and not even close to being nominal at all :))  ).

My friend Socrates and I on our graduation's rehearsal.




My friend, Geoffrey (Governor) and I on the graduation rehearsal day.



I am also thankful to God for the opportunity that I got in 2015 to accompany with my friend, Alecia, in ministering to women in Tanzania. It was amazing. I learnt so much especially from my interaction with Alecia. I hope to get more opportunities to do missionary work in 2016.

I got into a relationship in 2015 just as I had desired to at the end of 2014. I allowed myself to be free and vulnerable; I dared to trust. Although it did not end up well, I learnt my share of lessons . I am now a smarter person than I was then. I am glad I dived into that relationship. I believe that it was a necessary stage of my growth. I refuse to beat up myself because of my failed relationship. I refuse to give up just because of a failed relationship. In fact, I choose to practice the lessons that I learnt in my future relationships. I hope and pray that I will get into (and stay in) a relationship in 2016. I pray that the next relationship that I get into will lead into marriage. However, I will not be too hard on myself. I will take it slow, if need be. Marriage is never an emergency. I am no longer worried about the 12 healthy eggs that have gone in 2015. I am more concerned about having peace in my heart and in pleasing God in all that I do.

I am thankful to God that I got posted at the exact place/area/department I wanted to work in within my organization. I enjoy it and I love my job (sometimes).


I pray that God will continue to walk with me in my journey in 2016. 

I still believe that God isn't limited to operating within a certain system. I also believe that He does not operate on a budget; I will not limit Him to one. Where He leads, He provides.

Dear God, may everything that I do in 2016 be for Your glory and honour. Please give me the grace to go through all that comes my way.




2 comments:

  1. May God fulfill the desires of your heart in accordance to His will and purpose for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice article there, may God Grant you whatever you desire

    ReplyDelete