Sunday, February 8, 2015

Spending time with God II

Lately, I have been reading the book of John in the Bible a lot. I am absolutely amazed by God's gift to us, Jesus Christ, and His miracles. So far, am particularly amazed by chapter 4; the conversation between Jesus and the Samaritan woman.

The MORE time you spend with GOD-- the more PEACE, joy, understanding and clarity you will have!

John 4: 23: But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers


 Dear God,

I pray that you may give me the grace and desire to be a true worshiper that will worship in spirit and truth. Please give me the desire to spend more time with You, and the desire to read Your word.

Thank You God!

Love,

Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment