Thursday, July 19, 2012

What are you living for?



I agree, am not perfect. I, too, have weaknesses...for instance: I don't believe in marriage and sometimes I don't even believe in love.
I came across some girl and for sure she gave me a piece of her mind concerning my views. I'll share with you all that I can remember.

"What are you living for? Life is too short not to love. People who are heart-broken will always tell you how bad it is to be in a relationship but they'll not tell you how they felt when they were in the relationship. Continue pursuing your career and continue assuming about the existence of love but one day, it will find you when you are not looking. It will sweep you off your feet."

This is just all that I can remember. This girl said alot that left me thinking: "What am I living for, really?" I will reserve the answer
to myself, but I want you to give an honest answer to this question: What are you living for?


2 comments:

  1. "...is life perhaps a stage-play, are we here to act our part for a few brief moments, only to disappear behind the stage forever?-gasped Freddie Mercury ~ a musician. This is a million dollar question. It seems we cannot live without a purpose.I 'll just say the purpose of living exists if you are a Christian and that is to fulfil the purpose of our creation, to do God's will.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite true, Wencer. Thanks alot for sharing such a strong opinion. :)

      Delete