Thursday, December 15, 2011

MURDER IN MARRIAGE!

It was just yesterday that my friends were telling me that I was inciting ladies against them. I got home and this was what was in the news:

Military Man Kills Wife in Kiambu.

An army officer has been arrested in connection with the murder of his wife at their home in Nthindigua, Kiambu County. The officer surrendered himself at Kiambu police station. Captain Harrison Mugo is said to have admitted killing Mary Kagure following a domestic quarrel.

                           

Tell me, my brothers, is this what you want to see everytime in the news?  I am only trying to enlighten the beautiful ladies about the dangers they are prone to face!


THIS IS A VERY SAD STORY!
I actually shed tears when I heard about this saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment