Thursday, January 5, 2012

My pledge for God, My Poem for Him.

Oh my Dear God, I love you.

 I always long for the time I spend in the closet with you.

This is poem for You!

 I whisper words about You endlessly
Mostly to myself 'cause You make me believe
No one could ever love me like You could
There wouldn't be a day I'd be alone
And never would there be a time I didn't know
'Cause no one could ever love me like You could

You have been the one who fulfills my dreams
I'll never let You go
If you stay with me
I promise, You would know


Of all the times, I've reached out for You
Oh, can't You see how I adore You
I couldn't spend my life without You
Please believe me, I would never doubt You

You've been the one to answer all my prayers
Anytime I need You, I know that You'll be there
'Cause no one could ever love me like You could
I'm hoping that you'll hear these prayers of mine
I'm hoping that we'll be together for all times
'Cause no one could ever love me like You could



I love you dear Lord. XOXOXOXO

3 comments:

  1. Quite creative,but I have a question, do you really love yourself?I think beside God, you should be the second to love yourself most,from there you can easily command other peoples' love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What make you think I cannot finish what I start ?.Am trying to enlighten you, not to make you angry. It seems you fear getting other people point of view.Be a nice girl and stop being defensive.

    ReplyDelete