Friday, March 9, 2012

Women decide who and what they want!

Barrack and Michelle Obama went out for coffee to a restaurant. Barrack noted that the restaurant owner was talking to Michelle as if they had known each other before. This conversation went on between Michelle and Barrack (of course in the absence of the restaurant owner).



Barrack: Oh, do you know him?
Michelle: Yes I do. He was once my boyfriend.
Barrack: Hehe... that means that you could have been a restaurant owner's wife, that is if he married you.
Michelle: No, he would have been the president if he married me.
              I would have made sure that he would have become the president of the US.

>>>> That's my kind of woman!

1 comment:

  1. I like the part where a lady can make any of her husband a president.

    ReplyDelete